1. Sorry no updates until yesterday. Actually it’s not like it bothers you since my traffic is almost non-existent to begin with. Monday was a public holiday and I had no internet connection on Tuesday. Yes, I’ve officially transferred to a new division. PC wasn’t up, LAN not up, no emails, nothing. Feeling a little out of touch, since I get most of my news online these days. I don’t suppose I’ll be doing any concrete work this week. Brain turning into mush from being bored. Say, if you must choose only one, what would recommend if I’d like to read a book on advertising or a copywriting for my own interest?
2. Apparently my domain name will expire in 30 days if I don’t cough up RM55 to renew it. Suddenly feel like I can’t be bothered and am thinking about moving back to Blogspot or something. What are your thoughts on this?
3. Apparently some companies have banned their employees from accessing to this website for “malicious” content. WHY. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? I AM BUT A SMALL TINY HARMLESS CUTE LITTLE BLOG. WHY DO YOU BAN MY READERS FROM WANTING TO READ MY BLOG? I ONLY HAVE FIVE FREAKING READERS. FIVE. LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE. Actually, some divisions of my own company also banned this url. Hooray.
4. How was your weekend? I can’t seem to recall how mine was, let’s see. On Friday I attended a pretty poshy watch event. People were pretty nice and friendly too! Checked out the watches and had to fall in love with the one that the marketing girl was wearing only to find out that it is no longer available. As if I can afford it anyway, haha. Good food at Flam’s. Buried my face in at least about half a dozen of fresh oysters which was absolutely yum. The free-flow of wine is always a good thing. I never ever had foie gras before and that night was my first time. It was nothing short of delicious and creamy, if force-fed duck’s liver can ever be called creamy. It’s not something you can eat everyday without feeling terrible for the fowl and too much of it can be a bit sickening. The steak was delish – just slightly short of my steak experience in Avanti and Jack’s (next to Victoria Station). And I had to go before they served dessert. :( Thanks, K! Want to see pictures of pretty looking, and very expensive time pieces including pictures of me looking dumpy? Click here.
5. Saturday was… I didn’t do much on Saturday, which was a nice change. Stayed home, spent time with my mum and in our quest of grinding our brains into mush, watched tones of old DVDs. View From the Top. Devil Wears Prada. Bridget Jones. 27 Dresses. View from the top was enjoyable. Devil Wears Prada was good. I will always have a soft spot for Bridget Jones, and 27 Dresses was some good fun eventhough I still don’t really fancy the Grey’s Anatomy’s girl. I realize that every girl and her mother digs the series and that Damp fellow, but I really loath Grey’s Anatomy and think it overrated. Give me that old shabby grumpy cynical House anytime.
6. Sunday… Woke up early for brunch at Mum’s Place @ Damansara Perdana. Quaint, family-friendly Nyonya restaurant WITH A BAR. Any restaurant WITH A BAR is by default my kind of restaurant. After brunch, went on a crusade to look for cloth dye because I had ruined my beautiful RM160 odd Cheap Monday black denim skinnies which I had bought from Wondermomo and only worn like 3-4 times by leaving the tap run overnight (by accident), thus leaving a huge ugly discoloured spot on the pants. No amount of swearing at the heavens was going to bring it back unless I do something about it. So I did. Bought two tubs of Dylon dyes, hoping it would work. And guess what? It did.
7. Another wedding to go for this weekend. Goodbye money.
8. This new LCD at work is sorta kinda giving me an uncomfortable feeling. It makes my eyes feel tired, and even gives me a slight headache. The fonts don’t look sharp. Even when I type them on emails, or a Word document it looks blurry, and the words are not… full. Why? This sucks. It’s starting to really piss me off.
That’s it, for now. Laters!