1. Kung Fu Panda is damn cute and epic. "Review" to follow.
2. THIS Hulk was so much better than THAT hulk. "Review" to follow.
3. Get Smart was silly and cheesy but I thought it was a great fun watch! "Review" to follow.
4. Steak in Jake's is still awesome - but after finishing 200g it feels damn jelak. Maybe they could consider including a 180g as an option.
5. I think Eagle's Nest is closed. Been trying to contact them since last week but no one picks up the phone. Can anybody confirm this?
6. My sister's hamster escaped yesterday morning. I saw the furry critter run pass me as I was walking out of the house. Tried to catch the fella but he was too fast. Or rather, I hesitated a little too long because I was scared of being bitten. I HATE being bitten. It ran into a tiny dark store room in the toilet. So all I did was left some food outside the toilet and smsed my sister. "YOUR HAMSTER HAS ESCAPED. IT'S IN THE TOILET. CATCH IT" kthxbai. It is now SEP. The other dying
7. I like to drive, actually. If there's no traffic and stupid drivers on the road, I enjoy driving. Well just because I'm not great at it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, right?
8. There is no point number eight. I just wanted to put an extra point because number 8 is such an auspicious number! Back to work!