Thursday, June 5, 2008

Beer Buffet!

I was walking around in Midvalley's The Garden with my family, and we were heading towards that Little Penang place for dinner when I came across this huge ass beautiful sign which was screaming at me:

COVA

BEER BUFFET
5PM-9PM
ALL YOU CAN DRINK!!!!

TIGER RM48++
HEINEKEN RM58++
KILKENNY RM68++



Let me do the maths for you.

Usually, 1 pint of Killkenny = RM30 nett.
So to break-even, all you need is 3 pints of Kilkenny.
You are given 4 hours. Within 4 hours an average person can drink 4-5 pints of Kilkenny.
So the average price of a pint is RM16-RM19 nett.

DAMN GOOD DEAL RIGHT!

And apparently the promotion will be going on indefinitely.

Guess where I'll be heading soon? :)

10 comments:

  1. Make sure to tell us if during the beer buffet, you're getting watered down beer... We all hate that crap ;)

    Or maybe I'll give it a twirl, I'll be in KL next week and could do with some beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaa ... I WANT!!! GIMME GIMME :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. been there. great place to chill out, though it can be a bit warm if u sit outside. but do bear in mind, it is fm mon-sun! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really dunno where the beer goes in you, you bloody walking pair of chopstick legs, you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Let's go. What you're waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hi.. really enjoys reading ur posts. Nv fails to cheer me up after a day of monotonous work. Anyway, many policemen in Sg are malays as well. So tats juz ur conjecture. Lol.. Ok enough said. Keeps the blogging going girl. Have fun and cont scutinizing the unfair treatments in life..

    Sg Fren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helo,

    Sounds a great deal. Come lets go together :) hehe

    ReplyDelete

I disclaim all comments.