Friday, October 19, 2012

Family & Friends Matter

I went through my older posts recently and I realised year in year out, I've been lamenting about how I haven't been spending enough time with my family and friends.

I definitely do not want to be that joker lying on my deathbed regretting that I didn't spend more time with them.

Being lazy is no excuse. Nor is working 12 hours a day and constantly being on standby on weekends (because that's for insane people :P).

I will be able to find that job that allows me to get the money I need to indulge the people I love and care about, and at the same time, gives me the balance of being able to BE with them.

It will happen. I have faith in the universe.

Meanwhile.

I will continue to learn to love myself and find out really, what I really like doing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I disclaim all comments.