Monday, January 21, 2013

Exciting Times

Been busy past week trying to prep for my first paid gig to make drinks at a friend's birthday party.

Lots of hard work and after I was done, I was aching all over and it took me about 2 days to recover from it. But it was so much fun and quite fulfilling  I guess this is how it feels like to be doing something you really enjoy doing. I could do this every weekend (I would like to say everyDAY but the body is not willing lol).

A lot of people to thank for this. The perpetrator of course, his friend, and all the help I got and well wishes from friends and family. There was so many things that could've gone wrong, but it didn't. It wasn't smooth either but it went pretty okay. It was great, really. Thankful and grateful!

If I keep my mind open and throw away the fear, perhaps it could be a start to something... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I disclaim all comments.