* Flip to Page B7
* Detect article: What if thereâ€™s a climate change in Kuala Lumpur?
* 5th paragraph, 3rd line
* The 1st word: 5th paragraph, 3rd line, rhymes with â€œcoverâ€
* The 2nd word: Name the place where this news took place.
How To Play?
1. A clue will be provided to you readers starting from 5 to 9 March, on a daily basis on my blog. Answers are derived from the previous day The Star newspaper.
2. Readers are to compile the answers and form a secret phrase.
3. On the 10th March (Saturday), readers are to bring along this secret phrase (printed/pasted on a A4 size or larger surface) to locate me (fireangel, the narcissistic hediously plain looking camwhorer) at Starbucks 1 Utama, between 2pm to 4pm.
4. Readers with the correct password will be presented with a "WINNER CERTIFICATE" that allows them to collect 2 tickets on event day for free entry. We will also be recording their names and IC details for the event's organiser's reference. WINNERS CERTIFICATE are not transferable nor redeemable for cash!
*Tickets are issued on event day, based on the WINNER CERTIFICATE and a valid photo ID to prove 18 years of age.
*10 pairs of tickets available.
What is this about again?
Click HERE to refresh your memory.