A rustling was heard.
Where was it coming from?
It was coming from the packet!
Goodness gracious! There were Gummies in the packet!
They were trapped in that big bad plastic packet!
Undeterred, they were desperately clawing at the plastic walls with their gummy paws and chewing it with their gummy mouth.
Their persistence was rewarded with FREEEDOM!
In jubilation, they celebrated late into the night with gummy dancing and gummy music.
Witnessed by the stars and the moon.
One curious gummy however, strayed and played a little too far from the rest of his pack.
Got itself quite lost it did.
Oh no! What was a gummy to do?
It climbed atop of the highest peak to get a better view.
It explored the inner sanctums of a cave.
But the more it looked, the more lost it got.
Sensing the hopelessness of its situation, it decided to just chill in a well. It was damp. It was cool. It fell asleep.
Unbeknownst to it, nature was forming a sinister plot.
While the gummy fell asleep in the well, the tide came rushing in.
It came in hard and flooded the well.
The poor gummy was forced to swim, if it wanted to survive.
But how long could he keep
It was about to give up when suddenly.....
..... a voice boomed from far away.
"This water is holy. It is pure. It will cleanse you. It will make you forget"
"You shall be reborn"
Enlightened, it smiled and let go.
And became one with everything.
1. This was a failed experiment to infuse gummy bears with vodka. Can you imagine the possibilities of vodka infused gummies? I would earn MILLIONSSSS! Buy a sports car! Own a harem of virile boys! A holiday villa in Spain! A kennel of award winning pedigree dogs! From past experiences, gummy bears DO soak up water and expand to about 5 times its original size, which is why I thought it would work with vodka too. And in case you're still wondering if it did or not - it didn't.
2. I didn't taste the end product. The concoction did smell like Vodka OJ. But it also smelt like melted plastic. I didn't have enough balls to want to risk 5 years of my life or growing an extra arm out of my face by tasting it.
3. Several gummy bears HAVE been harmed during the production of this short story. Most of them ended up in a darker, deeper, damper cavity of sorts. But fear not gummy bear lovers, for they didn't suffer..... much. Yum.
4. Argh. The camera's condemned to high hell. Macro function is shot. In fact, even the focusing for normal portrait shots is whacked. Flash is wonky too. Time to get a new camera. A handphone. A watch. A car..... and a sugar daddy to pay for 'em all. Sigh.
4. The Gummy Bears were proudly sponsored by Eyeris! You're the best! Muaks!