Monday, April 6, 2009

Poker Face!

gaga

Can't read my! can't read my! No he can't read my poker face!

Lady Gaga is rocking my socks. Her songs are so catchy and infectious, every time it's on I have this urge to drop everything and flay my hands about. I can't believe she is 6 years younger than me. Did you know that she learned to play the piano by ear when she was only 4, wrote her first piano ballad at 13 and was performing at the age of 14? Then when she moved out of her parent's house she dove into drugs and burlesque dancing, just because, in my opinion, she can. Crazy talented bitch. She sings! She dances! She writes songs! She plays the piano! She wears crazy things! I hate her. No I love her. No I hate her. ARGHH Complicated emotions!

She's like.. madonna, gwen stefani, britney spears, kylie minogue all rolled into one tiny little body!

I'm getting my grimy paws on her damn album.

8 comments:

  1. GAh!! Ga ga GA AG GA GAAGAGAGAGAAGAGAGAG boo....
    :D popopopopokerfaceeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this lady gaga quite pretty, but she remind me of someone/incident which was kinda tragic. gagagagagagagagga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought this clip would be interesting to you, Lady Gaga doing an acoustic version of Poker Face. And she really can sing. Enjoy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwdXnlvUe3I

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...even though I do love cheesy/trashy pop, I haven't warmed up to her tunes like others. Crotch-thrusting and nice waxing job aside, I'm still not sold on her. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting photo of her.

    http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9300/23564787.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to LOVE The Fame. Trust me.

    That Pokerface song is pretty good but there's better stuff on that CD.

    ReplyDelete

I disclaim all comments.