@ Heineken Extra Cold Beer Launch
Heineken just launched their extra cold (less than 0 degrees!! ZOMG! Can. Not. Resist. Novelty.) beer. Some of us were invited for this event because they know we'll take loads and loads of shameless pictures and everybody knows that shameless pictures make great product placements.
It's fantastic that brewers are finally realising that beer can only be consumed ONE way - COLD… else it tastes like cowpiss.
BUT! You can only get Heineken Extra Cold Beer ONLY through:
1. Selected merchants with the special super duper canggih extra cold tap
2. Selected merchants with the special super duper canggih extra cold freezer.
If I'm not mistaken, Velvet Underground is one of the selected merchants... I don't know where else and I wished I was paying attention, but I was too busy guzzling free beer (I'd sell my soul for free stuff) and listening to the awesome music that was being spun by some awesome DJs.... whom I've sadly forgotten their names.
The bottle was so cold that if you left it by itself the surface of the liquid actually turns into ICE. It's so cold that if you drink it too fast your tongue gets numb and your brains freezes over.
I like it. Except for the part where I NEED to wear gloves to drink this thing.
And the following show illustrate how a typical blogger might party:
1. Get free beer from some random hotchick (grr)
2. Camwhore with fellow bloggers. Pay special attention to a) Show how much fun you're having b) Display name of free stuff prominently.
3. Yum Seng. Consume. Repeat Step #1.
4. Repeat Step #2.
5. Repeat step #4 over and over. Take a break by repeating step #1 periodically.
6. So long and thanks for all the booze!
7. Dread the next WORKING day. (I really wished people will NOT hold free flow booze events on a weekday. In KL. Most of us losers actually HAVE dayjobs.)
Pictures were brought to you by Suanie & ShaolinTiger. Many thanks from a poor blogger who can’t afford to buy herself a new digicam.