My kryptonites, in no particular order.
1. Ultimate Long Island Tea from TGIF
2. Millionaire Margaritas from Las Carretas, actually ALL margaritas there are kickass
3. Cosmetics and skin cares in VERY pretty packaging (especially the new Jap and Korean brands which are taking over the Malaysian scene)
4. Salmon sashimi
5. Puppies (not to eat) (no, really)
6. Stationery or art supply shops. BIG ones.
7. Lobster sashimi too, okay okay.
8. Freezing cold beer in a frozen chilled mug on a hot sweaty humid day.
Erm. When I think of more, I'll update it.